Changes - Version 184.108.40.206 - 1 Augustus 2011
- Fixed the uninstallers name: it used to report '220.127.116.11'.
- Added formatting for 'unknown escape sequence:'.
- Portable configurations are now saved in .\config\ instead of '.\'. Looks much cleaner this way.
- The Simple Window example now works correctly.
- Added the flags that are actually set to Compiler Options.
- The compiler now correctly remembers if it has created debug symbols.
- And some more stuff I forgot about.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old pre-18.104.22.168 config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 22.214.171.124+ project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
- For ultimate portable programming, please launch devcppPortable.exe.lnk located in the main folder of the portable zip download. This will make dev save its configuration files in the same folder as the executable.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
- NOT FIXED: Dev-C++ stalls when it tries to terminate console programs waiting at "Press any key" lines.
- FIXED: Typing stuff like foo[bar.member] spawns the completion tooltip of foo when typing the '.' after bar.
- FIXED: Control-clicking now works again when navigating through classes/variables.
- FIXED: Pasting chunks of code that require scrolling now force a refresh instead of showing gibberish.
- FIXED: The portable shortcut now tries to run .\devcpp.exe instead of one in Program Files.
- FIXED: Added a D3D9 example template.
- FIXED: The portable shorcut is now a proper relative (AutoIt) one.